Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Oh my poor Browns...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh my poor Browns...

    My beloved Browns may be the worst team in the NFL. Not a good time to be a Cleveland fan. On the bright side, Troy Smith or Brady Quinn could be in the brown and orange next year.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh my poor Steelers

    so the Steelers have an O-Line today? the way Ben is getting thrown around like a rag doll does't look like it.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh my poor Browns...

    At least Winslow is the best TE in the nfl this year [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh my poor Browns...

    I doubt Charlie Frye is the full problem there in Cleveland.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh my poor Browns...

    Im sure a lot of you guys will thrash me for no reason, but I think the Ravens are for real! I see them raising the trophy at season's end. If they do make it to the Super Bowl, I pray to g*d (dont like saying our saviors name) they were their all black uniforms. Be bad*$$

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  6. #6
    Hostboard Member Michael J. Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2002
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh my poor Browns...

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_Coach View Post
    On the bright side, Troy Smith or Brady Quinn could be in the brown and orange next year.
    Yeah, that worked out well.
    If you ever have a kid who accidently sets the house on fire, go easy on him okay?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh my poor Browns...

    Troy Smith could have probably done well with them.
    Colt McCoy should be really good as a Brown.

    I think they upset the Steelers this Sunday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •